lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

Task section 1, number 5. 

Your friend wants to become a television presenter. Write a  letter to your friend saying what he/she will have to do to be a television presenter, what he/she might find difficult and if you think he/she will be successful.

                               5/8/13
                           Viña del Mar, Chile
Dear John,


I received your letter and I like that you want to become a television presenter. I don't know that much about television but I did a research about that. What you have to do is go to the try outs of the television channel near your city. You have to be nice and be social to get a job like that. I think that you can be successful because you have the spirit and the attitude of someone on television. 

Regards,
Max Gallardo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario