lunes, 19 de agosto de 2013

Task Section 3, number 3

 Write a story for a writing competition about a time you organized a surprise party for a friend. Say why you decided to have a surprise party, what you had to prepare for it and what your friend thought of the party

When we where at my friends house, we remembered that next week it was my best friends birthday. I wanted to make a surprise party for her because she did the same thing for my birthday.

 So I asked my friends if we could do something special for her because she is always nice and with a smile in her face. So they agreed. We prepared almost everything with the help of our parents. We sent invitations to her best friends, we prepared all the things that are related with the food like drinks, the type of food the she likes, and we called some waiters to help us out. We rented, with the money of our parents, this awesome place just by the beach that my best friend loved. When we surprise her, she was thrilled! She couldn't believe it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario